Total SSC exams are taking part, 17,102 people among 21 lakh 35 thousand 333 candidates. There are also 3 lakh 10 thousand 172 people participating in the Dakhil examination and 1 lakh 25 thousand 59 people in the Vocational. This year, the number of examinees increased by 1 lakh 3 thousand 434.
In order to prevent the questioning, the special security envelop has taken measures to send question papers to the center. Candidates with vision disabled, cerebral public hinders, autistic, down syndrome, a cerebral pulse will be given extra 30 minutes.
The Ministry of Education has given some instructions to the concerned people to take the SSC and equivalent examinations for free and fake.
1) SSC, Dakhil, SSC Vocational, and Dakhil Vocational examinations will be required to enter the center at least 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
2) For any reason, a student may daily the name of the registrar, serial no, and reason for the daily.
3) The list of late candidates must be reported to the concerned secretary.
4) Anyone other than the center secretary in the examination cannot access the mobile phone.
5) There will be an executive officer in every center of SSC, Dakhil, SSC Vocational, and Dakhil Vocational examination.
6) By taking the question papers from the executive officer and the police station officer or his representative, the police will take them to the examination center.
7) The question cannot be ascertained without the executive officer.
Click here More News: The Incredible Story Of Jessore district